Saturday, October 27, 2012

Little blurb

I realized today...

Everyone unites for football.

No matter where you are, what you are doing, when you see someone wearing your team's colors, you automatically unite.

I'll scream to random people when I see them sporting the orange and blue. I'll become so excited as we exchange our passion and enthusiasm for the gator nation that we are apart of.

What about Jesus? Do I unite with my brothers and sisters and call out to them when I see them representing our team?

Do I share in passion and excitement with them?

Hmm.. I wonder what it would look like if I treated the kingdom of God like a gator football game?

The Gator Nation is amazing, i won't take anything away from that, but why is it so easy to unite together for something that is temporary?

And I'm the biggest sucker for buying into the temporary.

Lets enjoy our teams, but remember the Kingdom of God is really something to join in together about.



No comments:

Post a Comment